Re: [OPE-L] Grundrisse. Help

From: Christopher Arthur (arthurcj@WAITROSE.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 11:56:44 EDT

It isn't clear to me that Marx's thinking changed - it extended. The
reproduction schemes of V2 are his last major development of the theory
of capital because the notes on credit never got anywhere. Notice
particularly that the V2 Pt 3 stuff was written well after the V3
transformation stuff so the modern 'transformation problem' was unknown
to Marx.
Chris