[OPE-L] Martin Kragh

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 10:08:21 EDT

Martin Kragh has joined OPE-L.

Martin is a Ph.D. Candidate at the Institute for Research in Economic
History, Stockholm School of Economics. He is fluent in Swedish, English,
French and Russian, and speaks/reads basic German. He is particularly
interested in the Economic History of the USSR, Political Economy and
Political Philosophy, and his dissertation focuses on the political and
social relations emerging in Soviet Russia in early 1950s to the 1960s.
His study combines an analysis of the state with case studies of
industries and factories. At present he is based in Moscow, where he is
conducting archival research, studying Russian and early Soviet debates on
political economy (he intends to write an article on I.I. Rubin based on
previously unavailable material) and studying current Russian debates on
the history of the USSR and political economy.

Martin Kragh is also working on the first Swedish translation of David
Ricardo's "Principles of Political Economy and Taxation" (Third Edition).

His email address is <Martin.Kragh@hhs.se>

Martin: welcome aboard!

In solidarity, Jerry