[OPE-L] missing translations

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 08:41:34 EDT

> Martin Kragh is also working on the first Swedish translation of David
> Ricardo's "Principles of Political Economy and Taxation" (Third Edition).

Hi Martin:

That's odd: I would have thought that Ricardo would have been translated
into Swedish  a  l-o-n-g  time ago.  Are you aware of any other notable
works in the history of political economy, or important works by Marx, which
haven't been translated into Swedish?  Are others on the list aware of
similar non-translations of  important writings in the history of political-
economic thought into other languages?

In solidarity, Jerry