Re: [OPE-L] Marx's Scholars in Hungary

From: marcello musto (marcellomusto@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 15:03:25 EDT

Many thanks for your help.
I think that the best way is Eszmelet (I didn't knew the existence of this
review). Dear Michael, thanks as always for your precious informations.
I will also take into account Thomas Vietorisz.
Of course, I have already contacted Meszaros, Markus, Heller, etc.
In order to my project, I am still halfway up... I'll be very glad to talk
about it in the next weeks.

Best,
Marcello