Re: [OPE-L] Marx on the 'maximum rate of profit'

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@UFPR.BR)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 15:19:49 EDT

Yes, Ajit, we can have anything, any combination possible. But we are
talking about tendencies, laws of motion, regularities. If capital shows
a tendency to increase technical composition all accross industries then
both valuesof labor power and means of production will fall all accross.
This means that value composition of capital will behave organically
related to technical composition, which results in a rising L/c.
Paulo