Re: [OPE-L] brief reply by list coordinator

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 13:13:55 EST

>  > and I am free to engage any point of view you express here.
>
>To continue to "engage" someone after he/she has explicitly stated that
>s/he does not wish to talk to you is a form of harassment.  Such behavior
>is not acceptable online or off.
>
>In solidarity, Jerry

  I am taking issue with an idea expressed on this list because I find the idea
racist. Not to challenge that racist idea would be a form of
complicity. It would be unacceptable not
to challenge the idea. I am not surprised that you do not see that.
Again you are trying to prepare the grounds for my expulsion. I won't
be the only person to oppose you, as you know.

Rakesh