Re: [OPE-L] Reply

From: Dogan Goecmen (Dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 11:07:09 EST

In einer eMail vom 27.11.2006 14:41:53 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
glevy@PRATT.EDU:

>  This has nothing to do with Jerry.

NO ONE who has been on this list for  some time will believe the
above.

NO ONE who has read his posts in  the last week will believe it.

This has EVERYTHING to do with Rakesh's  personal hatred towards
myself.

Dogan: did it occur to you why the  authors of the scientific papers
below were NOT called sexist by RB? Why  is  it that I, but NOT the
authors of the studies NOR the many  scientific journalists from
around the world who widely reported on this  story and referred to
the behavior as rape, have been called sexist by  RB?

Jerry,

you are putting too much on me whose history on this list reaches back no
more than three weeks. One of the reasons why I did not want to interfer with
this stuff ealier was that I thought that it has a long history. But to be
honest with you despite what happened between you and Rakesh I do not want to
miss his contributions to the list. Equally I respect you very highly. So I do
not want to be put before an either-or choice. So I hope you and Rakesh solve
the problem as soon as possible and we can continue our debates.

In solidarity, Dogan.