Re: [OPE-L] compromise

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 13:32:19 EST

---------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: [OPE-L] compromise
From:    "Rakesh Bhandari" <bhandari@berkeley.edu>
Date:    Sat, December 2, 2006 12:31 pm
To:      ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu

Moderator,Please forward if I won't be expelled for it. Rakesh

Please let's not bring Socrates into this discussion, Jurriaan!

I must be  careful,  so  I shall only speak allusively to your public
request to me that I show respect and appreciation for the moderator.
I shall not flame as all must not.  Suffice to say, we simply have
different conception of what to think about the threads on TSS and
the COPE journal, the vampire analogy, sociobiology and unfree labor,
and the Chavez regime (hi Michael Leobowitz, I'm back!)

We also have different estimation of the respect shown for the
Advisory Committee, the importance of rotation of tasks every decade
or so, the way this list was created in the first seven years, etc.

Of course I cannot say more or I'll be expelled without the
authorization of the AC.

Yours, Rakesh