Re: [OPE-L] official results

From: Ian Hunt (Ian.Hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 22:57:03 EST

There is such a commitment - last enunciated to my recollection by the  US
ambassador to Bolivia. But as you say, "terrorist" organisations are
excluded from the scope of all commitments, including any to international
law. And, of course, my 'no doubt' implied my understanding of the depth of
the commitment, which agrees, I think, with yours,
cheers,
Ian