Re: [OPE-L] Marx on invisible hand

From: Dogan Goecmen (Dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 14:41:56 EST

Yes, absolutely. But there are new developments in the concept of
consciousness, language and so on. These, however, can only be profited  from reasonably
if they are integrated into the Marxian dialectic.

Best

Dogan

In einer eMail vom 04.12.2006 20:28:00 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
mlebowit@SFU.CA:

And  OURS./m