[OPE-L] Robert Vienneau's Thoughts On Economics

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 21:09:02 EST

OPE-L member, Robert V's Sraffa-inspired blog:

 <http://robertvienneau.blogspot.com/>

The emphasis in the blog is on abstract theory: "I think
I steer clear of commenting on practical politics of the day."
A recent paper (in 3 parts) that he posted on "Bifurcations
and 'Perverse' Switch Points" should be of interest to some
on the list (Ian W take note).

Some of his other papers can be downloaded from the
"My SSRN page" (see the "About Me" section of the blog).
His welcoming post
<http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/0511/0157.html>
also had to link to the SSRN page.

In solidarity, Jerry