Re: [OPE-L] questions on the interpretation of labour values -- clarification

From: Howard Engelskirchen (howarde@TWCNY.RR.COM)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 12:20:25 EST

Hi again Fred,

To clarify.  I see that you have not said M-C-M' simply, but M . . . C . . .
P . . . . C' . . . M' and describe this as the circuit of money capital.  So
production  is included.  I suppose this makes my assertion that it is a
phenomenon of circulation not accurate.  It provides the analytical
framework for the circuit of money capital.  Is that adequate for
understanding the analytical framework of capital itself?

Howard