Re: [OPE-L] Sraffa's Contribution to Marxian Political Economy

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 13:27:05 EST

That's good to know. I would be interested in knowing
what Solow had to say. Sraffa is quite hot in Collège
de France this year as well! This year's public
lectures by Roger Guesnerie is on General
Equilibrium'. I have been asked to give the last
seminar of the series on 'Sraffa Critique'. A week
before me, Christian Bidard is giving a seminar on
'Debreu and Sraffa'. Cheers, ajit sinha

Be a PS3 game guru.