Re: [OPE-L] calculating the not rate of profit

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 16:49:14 EDT

So Phil and others,

Interesting Phil that we can only know the historical costs of capital
retroactively! But history can only be told once the narrative has ended.
As Hegel thought it had.

For clarification: are you measuring the profit as new value added plus
the replacement value of the means of production divided by variable
capital + the ex post determined historical costs of constant capital?

Rakesh