Re: [OPE-L] calculating the not rate of profit

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 17:32:58 EDT

OOps small correction.

But we can only finalize our narrative account once the subject's life has
ended. It will be revised until that point. Hegel thought History had
ended,  so he thought he could now offer the final historical narrative of
Geist.

The life of a person can only be narrated after her death, and the
amortization schedule of a capital good can only be known once it has been
scrapped.

History, biography and amortization are all ex post.

Rakesh