Re: [OPE-L] questions on the interpretation of labour values

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2007 - 13:35:01 EDT

Rakesh:
  ps sorry not to have replied to Dogan's question about my own query about Althusser's critique of Hegel. I of course had the essays in For Marx in mind, but there are other important essays as well. And it will take me time.

 Dogan:
 Rakesh, this is fine take your time. At the moment I am preparing the paper on Luxemburg and Classical German Philosophy for publication. I will send you a copy.

 Yours, Dogan

Kostenlos: AOL eMail
2 GB Speicherplatz sowie erstklassiger Spam- und eMail Virenschutz.
Sichern Sie sich Ihre persönliche eMail Adresse noch heute!