[OPE-L] The Two Laibmans!

From: David Laibman (dlaibman@SCIENCEANDSOCIETY.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 12:30:30 EDT

Hi OPE,
  Jerry brought the Andrew stuff to my attention.  I found it fascinating
that he actually wrote a Wikipedia article on me, for the purpose of
making my life's work appear to be the critique of TSS (which I, of
course, botched).
  I have decided to write another article on myself for Wikipedia; I may
ask Jurriaan for technical assistance!  (Jurriaan, I have followed
*some* of your posts on OPE, and would be glad to discuss any and all
topics.  Again, I apologize to you, and all OPE comrades, for my not
being able to jump in more, even when I am tempted to do so.
  BUT.  For the record: David Laibman, the Marxist economist, and "Dave"
Laibman, the ragtime guitarist and composer, are indeed one and the
same!  C'est moi.  I confess to wearing too many hats.  But I have never
been able to give any of them up.
   All best,

     Dr. David Laibman
     Editor, Science & Society