Re: [OPE-L] Reclaiming Marx's "Capital": book launch talks, reviews, media coverage

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 09:52:29 EDT

I agree with Riccardo B that we should go on to more serious matters.

Just let me underscore that I am not blind to the
prehistory here, to the "plain facts", but that
does not change my view on Jerry's message.

The behaviour of "the others" has to be dealt
with in the relevant context and with appropriate means.

Regards
Anders