Re: [OPE-L] equilibrium and simultaneous vs. sequential determination

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 19:43:40 EDT

Bertram Schefold ("Fixed Capital as a Joint
Product," Jahrbucher für Nationalökonomie und
Statistik 192 (1977) has a Sraffa style model
with unequal turnover periods of capital. So
Fred's comment seems plainly wrong,
Cheers,
Ian

--
Associate Professor Ian Hunt,
Dept  of Philosophy, School of Humanities,