Re: [OPE-L] models with unequal turnover periods

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 20:41:54 EDT

Regarding turnover, I'm working on a two-department model with the annual
flow of circulating constant capital costs an unchanging fraction f of
fixed capital and turnover of circulating constant capital costs at n
times annually for both departments.  I'm trying to incorporate fixed
capital into Marx's reproduction schemes (remember my raising that issue a
month or so ago?).  Depreciation will be included but I haven't gotten to
exactly how.

Any comments or suggestions? I want enough realism to be interesting but
not so much as to be greatly complicated. Paul Z.

(Vol.23) The HIDDEN HISTORY of 9-11-2001   "a benchmark in 9/11 research"
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS in LATIN AMERICA and in POLAND and SYRIA
          Research in Political Economy, P.Zarembka, ed, Elsevier hardback
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka