Re: [OPE-L] dynamic theories (Gravitation Mechanism)

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 16:34:45 EDT

looking at your paper Ajit I am not surprised by the results.
Whenever I have attempted to run such dynamic input output models, since my
masters thesis in 1975 I have always found the instabilities your
mention.
Frequently they become so severe that the reproduction of the system
fails because one of the industries in the basic sector closes down.

Paul Cockshott

www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~wpc