Re: [OPE-L] dynamic theories (Gravitation Mechanism)

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 07:57:00 EDT

I'm attaching a draft paper written by my colleague
and myself on gravitation mechanism. I think it is
directly relevant to 90% of the debate on this list.
We would welcome all critical as well as 'friendly'
comments: The abstract is given below:

In this paper we use insights from Sraffa’s classic,
PCMC, to argue that the classical notion of ‘centre of
gravitation’ is not a sound concept. The market
mechanics of labour allocation through price signals
and quantity adjustments, given effectual demands, do
not lead to a ‘centre of gravitation’. We work out all
such possible market mechanisms, including the
specific classical case, and show that the ‘centre of
gravitation’ is a non-attractive point in all the
cases.

Cheers, ajit sinha