Re: [OPE-L] equilibrium and simultaneous vs. sequential determination

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2007 - 01:25:21 EDT

Dear Fred,
Well you do on the Sraffa model need as many
equations as there joint products. Incomplete
goods are not a problem (Sraffa -or Schefold-
deals with them also) and, of course, the prices
are book prices for depreciated fixed capital and
part constructed products. If the framework works
they will hold for the more complicated case, I
would have thought. But you might be right if you
are suggesting that it is not the most elegant
framework for dealing with varying turnovers of
constant capital,
Cheers,
Ian

--
Associate Professor Ian Hunt,
Dept  of Philosophy, School of Humanities,