Re: [OPE-L] Robert Brenner, "That hissing? It's the sound of bubblenomics deflating"

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 15:49:13 EDT

Paul, I have not read your paper yet and I'm right now
busy with my Ricardo, so it may not be possible just
yet. But I raise a few questions just for you to think
about. I needed to cut the response into two as the
system was turncating it. Well again, the message is
turncated, so let's forget about it. Cheers, ajit
sinha
--- Paul Cockshott <wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK> wrote:

> Ajit writes

> But wouln't it be crazy for the capitalists to
>
> continue to invest if their rate of profits is lower
>
> than the going rate of interest? Remember, the story
>
> is about the long-term trend, so these capitalists
>
> will have to be simply crazy.

=== message truncated ===

Got a little couch potato?