Re: [OPE-L] Incoherence of the TSSI - consensus?

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2007 - 12:54:28 EDT

Dear Gary,

Maybe I was too quick on the trigger here, but that was certainly my
impression after reading the "Vulgar economy paper". Can you give me
a couple of references to your dynamic, non-equilibrium work.

I have a deadline Tuesday, so I can only get seriously back on this
after that - and when I have had time to study your dynamic,
non-equilibrium work.

Regards
Anders