Re: [OPE-L] Incoherence of the TSSI - consensus?

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2007 - 12:59:51 EDT

Dear Gary,

- I am short of time so I cannot give a well argued answer just now.

- But only the title you must have known would have been very
offending: "Vulgar economy in a Marxian garb", nothing like a "TSSI:
a well intended but unsuccessful attempt to solve fundamental issues
in Marxian Economy".

I'll be back in this issue when I have reread your RRPE paper.

Regards
Anders