Re: [OPE-L] Incoherence of the TSSI - near consensus

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 12:50:17 EDT

I am too for fair discussion, Dogan. Simply, a
phrase of yours reminded me the way they argue in
favour of Marx.

I understand your position. But are you sure it contradicts Jerry.

My impression (though I would not engage in a
battle of words) is that Freeman or Kliman would
demarcate Marx from Marxists. Marxists
misunderstood Marx.

The TSSI position is independent of being Marxist
or not. It is just a good rendering of *Marx's*
position, in his unreconstructed coherence. It
may well be wrong, they say. But Marx is
coherent, and TSSI is good because it replicates
Marx, not because it is Marxist.

rb

e-mail:   riccardo.bellofiore@unibg.it