Re: [OPE-L] "that most valuable Marxist economics e-mail list, OPE-L"

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2007 - 17:57:01 EDT

Better late than never, addressing Andrew as well as the list, I thank him
for his message to me of August 18, 2007 providing partial clarification of
the titling of his book.

I don't feel a need for apologizing for my being concerned about the
titling of the book in question.  Andrew may choose to call my concern an
accusation, but in a similar circumstance (say, for someone doubting that
9-11-2001 has a "hidden history"), I doubt would have.

Paul Z.

(Vol.23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001  "a benchmark in 9/11 research"
           video summary from Snowshoe Films at http://snowshoefilms.com
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN POLAND AND SYRIA
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka