Re: [OPE-L] class theory

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 15:10:15 EDT

I reacted strongly to the suggestion which was made about the class
basis of surplus approach theory. I would argue that this form of
debate has been a big part of what has been wrong with Marxist
debates from Marx's time on.

Sorry Jerry,

for jumpting ito this. Can there be a surplus theory with a class theory?
I think we can discuss this issue independently from various accusations within Marxist and leftwing movements.

Best,
Dogan