[OPE-L] Gerald Levy's vendetta with Andrew Kliman

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2007 - 12:47:45 EDT

I have a suggestion to make. Why not relegate the whole topic of innuendo's and personal attacks concerning Andrew Kliman to another forum than OPE-L?

The reason I ask this is, that before I know it, I get another missive in my mailbox from Alan Kliman protesting about the latest misrepresentations of his argument, his personality, his mood and the dignity of his being generally (with a special instruction "Please do not publish or forward this message without first obtaining my consent.").

I have now tried to stop all this by inserting a bouncer in my mailbox, but the real point is, if some people get really excited by "allegations, accusations, misrepresentations, innuendo, gossip, hearsay, slurs, slanders and smears" etc. this does not mean we ought to copy them, or associate with that.

Jurriaan