[OPE-L] Need Help!

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 06:30:08 EST

I'm finding it very hard to find a paper listed below:

Arrow, K.J. 1991. 'Ricardo's work as viewed by later
economists', JOURNAL OF THE HISTORY OF ECONOMIC
THOUGHT, 13, pp. 70-77.

Now the journal is published by Routledge but those
days the society was publishing it themselves and it
seems very few libraries in the world have them. I'm
unable to find electronic copy of the paper anywhere.
If any of you could help me in finding this paper, it
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, ajit sinha