[OPE-L] David Ricardo Online

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 13:13:31 EST

Hi Ajit:

Sorry, I can't tell you how to get Arrow, K.J. 1991. 'Ricardo's work as
viewed by later economists', JOURNAL OF THE HISTORY OF ECONOMIC
THOUGHT, 13, pp. 70-77.

However, in searching for that article I saw some items which will be of
interest to others on the list.  *The following are all online in their
entirety*:

* A  |fully searchable|  version of _On the Principles of Political Economy
and
          Taxation_.

* The McCulloch (1846) ed. of _The works of David Ricardo_

and

* The *eleven volume* Sraffa  (1951) ed. of "The Works and Correspondence of
          David Ricardo_ !

All are published by the same group but there are different urls for each.
The
easiest way to navigate your way there is by going to the _Wikipedia_ entry
on Ricardo <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ricardo> and then scroll down
the page to "External Links".

In solidarity, Jerry