Re: [OPE-L] Ajit Sinha's Letter of Resignation

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 12:09:26 EST

No, Jerry, I do not think so. It is in my view a very weak argument to say I leave the list because of one person. There are so many others. Do they not mean anything to them. Everybody has his/her own way of putting things - and so do Rakesh. He is sometimes very impulsive. But this does not justify anything realy. He has suffered enough and enough is enough. Let go back to real issues.
In solidarity,
Dogan