Re: [OPE-L] Ajit Sinha's Letter of Resignation

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 12:30:13 EST

My most sincere thanks to Dogan. I do not think though my posts indicate
impulsiveness. For example,  I have certainly never (and I speak precisely
here) libeled or defamed the character of anyone.   I shall be suspended
without AC consensus if I respond to the  charges which have been made
against me iand to which I have even been refused the right to respond!
Though thanks to Gary and Fred. And to Hans for removing the post from the
archive.  By the way, and in support of what Dogan says, I asked Michael
Lebowitz to lay out the conditions he required to rejoin the list. He said
that there was nothing I could do.
Rakesh