Re: [OPE-L] Ajit Sinha's Letter of Resignation

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 12:44:40 EST

> Or do we have some equals and more equals on the list?

Dogan:

Do you want me to review the circumstances (a long track
record of infractions going back many years) which led to the
creation of a special policy for Rakesh?

Do I need to explain to you, for example, how serious it is to
publicly charge others with plagiarism?

> We should solve this problem fundamentally.

I agree. The most democratic way to resolve it would be for
us to have a public discussion on the status of Rakesh
followed by a vote.

In solidarity, Jerry