Re: [OPE-L] Ajit Sinha's Letter of Resignation

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 13:29:53 EST

Jerry, I do not want to trevel in the history of our list just now.
With "this problem" I meant Ajit issue.
You seem to try establish the case that Rakesh is a problem.
I do not think so as I argued in my former posts.
When M.L. left the list he said that there are other lists he wants to engage more.
The issue is closed for me. I will not reply any e-mails in this matter anymore.
Lets get back to real issues.

There is my question: are there corne stones in the history of the reception of Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations, which must be taken in the account if I wanted to produce a paper on how Smith's work has been used and misused?

In solidarity,
Dogan