Re: [OPE-L] statement by Fred

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 12:27:17 EST

> He did not leave the list particularly because of Rakesh.

"Dogan:

Your accessment is not accurate and is based on incomplete
knowledge of the situation."

Okay, say I accept that.

> But if you think so that would be another reason to suspend somebody
> from the list.
> It is the age of internet dictatorship, isn't it?

"Let us be clear, Dogan:  have I EVER -- either on-list or off-list --
threatened you with suspension or even hinted at that?"

Is the matter just me? We all as sort of Marxian scholars try to learn from one another.
At least among us there should be some kind of ethical rules, some sense of justice.
This is what I miss on this list.

Dogan

Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail f?r alle.  Klicken Sie auf AOL.de um heraus zu finden, was es sonst noch kostenlos bei AOL gibt.