Re: [OPE-L] Enough already! - What lessons to draw?

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 05:55:07 EST

I agree with Gary that we should close the discussion on the
suspension. Just for the record: I also feel like GM that RB did not
cross the line of comradely behavior in this case and would urge Ajit
to consider if he was not a bit too sensitive this time. I also agree
with Fred that the agreement reached was indeed very strict. But
let's leave that discussion behind.

I propose that we draw the following conclusion:

That suspension of list members should be done by majority vote in the AC.

This seems to me to be an rather obvious development of the
management of the list in light of the regrettable resignation of
Fred and the possible resignation of Allin, so I will not present all
the detailed arguments for that conclusion before anyone opposes it.

Regards
Anders Ekeland