Re: [OPE-L] statement by Fred: Enough already!

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 14:04:22 EST

 I follow Fred's decission. Please take me off of the list. I will join the list if Rakesh is returned and after that I will have a fundamental discussion about the question how our list should be run. I find it below any form of democratic morality that Juriaan and Jerry try to continue as if nothing happened.

Dogan