Re: [OPE-L] fully automated economy and capitalism

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 20:23:06 EST

Ian H:

If you say that a formula holds from A to Z or from soup
to nuts or from birth to death, then the formula
has to hold in A, soup, and birth respectively to be
logically consistent.  This shouldn't be a very hard point
to grasp.

> all I am saying is Sraffa is entitled to show that the rate of capitalist profit must be strictly less than his R,

My disagreement, in this instance, is not with Sraffa - whose
_PCBMC_ was intended for the purpose of a prelude to a
critique of neo-neo-classicism.

8) 8201 2784