[OPE-L] temporal lag

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 00:11:00 EST

If you were wondering why the volume was light on Tuesday (only 1 post,
which I authored on "rate of surplus value and crime"), the answer is that
there have been some server problems at CSU-CHICO.  This was confirmed by
Michael P who informed me that PEN-L was experiencing the same problem.

*Please do not re-send posts*. If you don't receive an "undeliverable"
message it should mean that your posts will eventually be distributed by
the server.

This post was sent 12:12 AM (EST).

In solidarity, Jerry