Re: [OPE-L] OpenSource: a "new source of communism"

From: Michael Perelman (michael@ECST.CSUCHICO.EDU)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2007 - 19:49:54 EST

Gomes, Lee. 2001. "The Campaign Against Linux Is Uphill Battle for Microsoft." Wall
Street Journal (14 June).
  In a recent Chicago Sun-Times interview with Microsoft Chief Executive Steve
Ballmer, called Linux "a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual-property
sense to everything it touches."

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department