[OPE-L] Two questions

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2007 - 13:27:24 EST

Michael,

(1) Is it possible to delete a post of mine on the PEN-L archives. It concerns this one:

"Jagdish Bagwhati and New Zealand's world-historical lesson in petty-bourgeois morality" Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:16:56 -0800

Normally I feel what's done is done, but I would prefer this post to be removed for a good reason.

(2) Have you ever in your vast reading of economics found a book which actually goes into the phenomenology of price phenomena, discussing ontologically different kinds of prices and how different kinds of prices actually exist? I am keen to find one.

Best regards

Jurriaan Bendien