Re: [OPE-L] glossary for V1 of _Capital

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 22:12:31 EST

Jurriaan,

Some day you might have a look at my "Accumulation of Capital, Its
Definition: A Century after Lenin and Luxemburg", RESEARCH IN POLITICAL
ECONOMY, VOL. 18 (2000).  I argue that Marx's own conceptualization is
rather ambiguous but does lead to a suggested solution, departing from both
yourself and the Glossary.

Paul Z.

(Vol.23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001  "a benchmark in 9/11 research"
           video summary from Snowshoe Films at http://snowshoefilms.com
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN POLAND AND SYRIA
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka