[OPE-L] "Accumulation of Capital"

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 11:14:16 EST

For those interested, my entry "Accumulation of Capital" into Darity's
edited Encyclopedia is available at

  "Accumulation of Capital", International Encyclopedia of the Social
Sciences, 2nd Edition, Vol. 1, Willam A. Darity, Jr., editor-in-chief,
Detroit: Macmillan Reference USA, 2008, pp. 12-14.

It provides an introduction to my views, in a context where readers are not
rarely marxists.

I can send it for private use only for those interested.

I can also send my main 2000 article, "Accumulation of Capital, Its
Definition: A Century after Lenin and Luxemburg", 39 pp.  This one is
written for marxist political economists.  It would also be for private use
only.

Paul Z.

(Vol.23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001  --  U.S. softcover forthcoming
                               video summary at http://snowshoefilms.com
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN POLAND AND SYRIA
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka