Re: [OPE-L] glossary for V1 of _Capital

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 16:01:32 EST

The 'quantity of money' involved in capital is an even more slippery concept once credit replaced gold money.
In my opinion the only way to make sense of the concept of capital accumulation is in terms of the growth in the value of the stock of means of production used as capital.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow
+44 141 330 3125