Re: [OPE-L] accumulation of capital and the working class - actual non existence of variable capital

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 21:51:25 EST

Dear Jerry,
I don't think unproductive labour is a cost of production: if it were
it should be regarded simply as that, like ancillary labour of
machine servicing etc. It should be noted that all of the different
proposals have different effects on the rate of profit: that may be
one way of deciding which method is best,
Cheers,
Ian

--
Associate Professor Ian Hunt,
Dept  of Philosophy, School of Humanities,