Re: [OPE-L] The lump of surplus value fallacy and the Moseley paradox

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 18:19:51 EST

I believe the contradiction you are pointing to comes from an incorrect definition
of unproductive labour.

Dave and I give a definition in the S & S article that he cites which, we think,
resolves these contradictions.

Some of the 'unproductive' workers employed by the state turn out to be productive on closer examination.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow
+44 141 330 3125