Re: [OPE-L] Wright's top-level simulation rule.

From: Ian Wright (wrighti@ACM.ORG)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 15:13:32 EST

Hi Alejandro

I appreciate you taking the time to read my paper. I must also apologise
for being very busy at the moment, so my postings may be infrequent and
terse.

> Before my answer, could you explain a little further what your
> «top-level simulation rule» is?

The top-level rule simply invokes the lower-level rules in order,
repeatedly. So each iteration of the simulation every agent produces,
exchanges and consumes goods with money; agents also potentially move in
the division of labour if their consumption requirements are not met.

Best wishes,
-Ian.