Re: [OPE] Alexander Cockburn on carbon catastrophism

From: paul bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 17:58:34 EST

That's true michael and the best ever example was in the communities in the
Amazon basin in pre-colombian times... the earth/soil 'discovered' there
more recently by archeologist/ ethnologists  was 'grown' by the locals at
that time  and remains a source for comtemporary local farmers to raid ! It
has been shown that the right natural mix of microbes expands the healthy
mass and the sopil actually 'heaves'.

PBl